Project Wonderful

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Poop, there it is!


I've gotta admit, I woke up in a cranky mood this morning until the following happened:

Driving on 684, by the side of the road, I saw a porta potty with a homemade "Democrat HQ" sign on poster board taped to it. Would that I could have pulled over and taken a picture!

So many questions! Who did this? Did they import the potty, or was it there and inspired them to make the sign? And...why?

If they were trying to offend people, I'm pretty sure I was their target demographic. I was, after all, on my way to a Democratic headquarters. But, I found it hilarious. I love the idea of the satisfaction this person would get if they knew how well timed and well placed this sign really was.

So to you mystery Tea Party member/High Schooler/Drunk Field Organizer...I salute you! Thanks for brightening my day!

Exactly One Month 'Till Election Day!

-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment