Project Wonderful

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Taking Back Religion- IN OUR OWN BACKYARD


Church sign in MEDFORD MASSACHUSETTS, displayed during Boston Pride.


Okay I assure you, I am not in some sort of weird Dan Savage cult. In fact, I made myself a promise after I posted that petition to lay off the slog-overs for a while. But this was SO relevant and in my own backyard. Maybe it's none of my Jewy,Jewy business, but I don't like the message this sign is sending about Medford or about organized religion.

I like this sign:

Feel free to include it in the email if you contact them which I encourage any and all Massachusetts Christians to do.

Click here for the link to Dan Savage's blog on the issue.

And now back to your regularly scheduled CampaignSickness...

No comments:

Post a Comment