Project Wonderful

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Help Crowdfund CampaignSick!



I am VERY EXCITED to announce crowdfunding for CampaignSick!!! Please watch the video or click the link to find out more!

Text of the video pasted below.

Thank you for all that you do!

Nancy

http://www.patreon.com/campaignsick

Patreon is like Kickstarter but rather than working toward one big project allows me to fund an ongoing project, like CampaignSick. You can pledge any monthly amount you want. Could be as low as $1. Could be more.

CampaignSick is absolutely a labor of love, but it is a labor. I view CampaignSick as a community project and that’s why I’m asking for your support.

CampaignSick readers always write in: “I wish I could buy you a beer.” So think of it like that. If everyone who reads this blog gave $8 a month, which is the cost of a beer in New York, I could quit my job, travel the country visiting campaigns and do this full time. Now I don’t expect that, but the more people who give, the more time I can spend supporting the campaign community, which is what I love.

Now that I’m working full time instead of in grad school it is hard to prioritize blogging and fostering this community that we all love. Patreon will allow me to create content on a more regular basis, answer more of your questions, involve more collaborators and maybe even do things like this, shoot videos.

I want you to know how much I appreciate you reading and also how much it would mean to me if you could give.

So, can I count on you to help crowdfund CampaignSick?

Thank you for all that you do.

Campaign Love and Mine,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment