Project Wonderful

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Adventures in Mississippi


Many of you know I work at the wonderful Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund in Washington, DC. Last week I was in Mississippi building the groundwork to elect LGBT candidates in 2015 and 2017. For this reason it may seem like I fell behind on my blogging mission to write 31 posts in 31 days. In fact, I was blogging every day, it just wasn't here. I won't try to be sneaky and count all my work blog posts toward my CampaignSick goal, but I met some REALLY amazing people and came back really excited to share. *This would be a good time to remind you that the views expressed on CampaignSick are mine and not those of my employer or candidates, except in this case when they are.

Click here to be directed to the Victory Fund Adventures in Mississippi Blog!

Campaign Love and Mine,

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment